FIRST DAY ๐Ÿ˜

I’ve never thought of writing blog! I used to write a lot on Quora, but doing it all the time? No No! Hehe๐Ÿ˜ฌ

How was your quarantine? Starting with this question! Well i guess we all are still in the quarantine ๐Ÿ˜“ can you see the emojis i’m adding? Let me know please (if you’re reading  my blog๐Ÿ˜•) 

Well I forgot to give you my introduction ๐Ÿ˜ I’m Madhurima Das. You can call me Papaye! Not the “Popeye the sailor man” ok? I’m currently doing MBBS, 3rd year. I live in Chittagong,Bangladesh. Though i’ve to stay in Sylhet for  my studies! I miss my family a lot๐Ÿ˜“ but for last 8 months i’ve been living with my family because we all are in quarantine๐Ÿฅบ 

The new normal is difficult! I can’t wear mask that long! I feel suffocated ๐Ÿ˜ž I’m eagerly waiting for the vaccine to come! Oh god! Help us!

So this is it for today! Will write again soon! Let me know what i should improve and what you love about my blog!๐Ÿ˜
(If you didn’t like any..let me know that as well!)

Comments

Popular Posts