Favourite Book Right Now❤️

Hello people!!!! I’m back!

I was planning to write every day!but somehow I always forget to write! No no i’m not busy with stuffs! I’m just too lazy in this quarantine 😓

Well! Today i will write about my current favourite book😬

Name: The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck

Image source: Rochemamabolo


This is a self help book. If you are tired of same positive vibes and same positive messages from every book then this one is for you! You can feel that all the words are coming from the author’s heart! His own experience he is sharing with us all! He showed us that we are not the only one to be in the critical situation! Everyone has gone through this! And the anti-positivity vibes somehow helped me more to indulge myself into it😬
My rating: 9/10 (totally personal review)
You should try it or not: Of course you should give it a try❤️

That’s it for today peeps❤️ See you tomorrow ❤️









Comments

  1. Hi Madhu,
    I'm from India. Tapas
    I read about you and checked few post in quora. I'm interested to know more about you.
    My mail id - pal.tapask@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts